In 2019, the world of PS4 VR games witnessed some extraordinary releases that not only pushed the boundaries of immersive gaming but also encouraged fitness. Who would’ve thought I’d be breaking a sweat while lost in my favorite virtual reality game? But hey, here we are!
I’ll give you an insight into the best fitness-themed PS4 VR games of 2019. These aren’t just your usual run-of-the-mill games; they’re entertaining and will get your heart pumping in no time. Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast looking to spice up your routine or a gamer seeking more active gameplay, these titles have got you covered.
From rhythmic boxing to intense combat sessions, I saw it all last year. Fitness—once confined to gyms and outdoor activities—found its way into our living rooms through these exhilarating PS4 VR games. It’s like hitting two birds with one stone—you’re not just playing, you’re getting fit too! In this article, I’ll share my picks for the top fitness-focused PS4 VR titles from 2019 that had me moving more than ever.
PS4 VR Best Games 2019 Fitness
Let me take you back to 2019, a year that was truly remarkable for fitness enthusiasts who also love gaming. That’s right, I’m talking about the best PS4 VR fitness games of 2019. There was quite a selection to choose from and here are some standout titles:
- Beat Saber: This game got my heart racing like no other! It’s a rhythm-based VR game where you slice through blocks representing musical beats with dual lightsabers. Not only does it give you a great arm workout, but it keeps your mind sharp too.
- BoxVR: As if boxing wasn’t intense enough, BoxVR takes it to another level by throwing in elements of rhythm gameplay. You’ll be bobbing and weaving while aiming for high scores and torching calories at the same time.
- Creed: Rise to Glory: Inspired by the popular Rocky franchise, this boxing simulation offers full-body workouts that are fun yet challenging.
These games not only made exercising fun but they brought an element of competitiveness that drove me to push myself harder each time I played.
Remember though, these are just three examples. Other notable titles included Dance Central VR and Sprint Vector which also gave players some serious cardio sessions!
Virtual reality added an exciting new dimension to fitness routines in 2019 without requiring us to step out of our homes or invest in expensive equipment. So whether you’re looking for an immersive way to stay fit or simply want an adrenaline-pumping experience that gets you off the couch – PS4 VR had something unique to offer everyone.
Evaluating Gameplay and Features: Top 2019 PS4 VR Fitness Games
When it comes to fitness games in virtual reality, the PlayStation 4 had quite a few standout options in 2019. Let’s dive right into evaluating gameplay and features of some top PS4 VR fitness games from that year.
First off, we can’t ignore “Beat Saber”. It’s an immersive rhythm game where you slice through flying music notes with dual lightsabers. The more you play, the more you move – making it a great option for those looking to add a bit of cardio to their gaming sessions.
Next up is “BoxVR”. This game transforms your workout routine into an exciting boxing session against colorful graphics synced with powerful beats. Its unique feature is the personalized workouts based on input goals and progress tracking. Truly, it’s a perfect blend of fun and fitness.
“Creed: Rise to Glory” also deserves mention here. Based on the popular movie franchise, this thrilling boxing game offers intense full-body workouts while immersing players in the cinematic universe of Creed.
But let’s not forget about “Dance Central”, which made its comeback in 2019 on VR platforms including PS4. Dancing your way through different tracks isn’t just entertaining but also keeps you active and engaged physically.
Here’s a quick recap:
- Beat Saber: Rhythm-based cardio with catchy tunes.
- BoxVR: Boxing-inspired workouts with progress tracking.
- Creed: Rise to Glory: Intense full-body workout within Creed’s cinematic world.
- Dance Central: Dance routines set to various tracks for fun physical engagement.